ELY, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, UNITED KINGDOM, October 1, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Drogheda, Ireland, 28 September 2018 – IT Governance, a worldwide data protection specialist, has announced a new free webinar series, starting 2 October 2018, focusing on the EU’s GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) and what you must do to become compliant.
The first webinar of the series, ‘First steps to GDPR compliance’, will help participants become compliant with a regulation that can impose fines of up to €20 million or 4% of annual global turnover, whichever is greater.
If you are interested in joining this webinar, click here to register your involvement. The webinar will cover:
• Why you must comply with the GDPR and what might happen if you don’t;
• The effect of the GDPR on your organisation and the transition timelines;
• The first steps in preparing for GDPR compliance;
• The technical and organisational measures your organisation will need to adopt to comply with the Regulation; and
• Key recommendations and industry-recognised practices to help you achieve GDPR compliance.
As a leading provider of GDPR expertise and solutions, IT Governance supports organisations of all sizes in initiating and maintaining their compliance projects through certified GDPR training courses, books, documentation toolkits, staff awareness, compliance tools and consultancy.
For further assistance, visit the IT Governance website, email email@example.com or call 00 800 48 484 484.
+ 44 3338007000
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire