China 4G Network Market Research Report 2017 Analysis and Forecast to 2022
PUNE, INDIA, May 31, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
The telecommunications market in China generated $199.0bn in service revenue in 2015. Telecom service revenue is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2016-2021, primarily driven by the growth in data revenue. Mobile data and broadband will be the fastest-growing segments over the 2016-2021 period. Operators are focusing on expansion of LTE networks, 5G technology trials and fiber network deployments. In addition, ongoing investments in network expansion and modernization will enable operators to monetize the growing demand of data services.
• The overall telecom service revenue in China is estimated to generate $212.2bn in 2016 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by data segments (mobile and fixed).The China telecom market will be dominated by China Mobile as the leading operator, followed by China Telecom and China Unicom. Operators will continue to invest in fixed and mobile networks expansion and deployment of 5G technology to have a competitive edge in the market.
“China: 4G Network Expansion and Fiber Deployment Are High on Operators’ Agenda While Facing Greater Competition” provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. It delivers deep quantitative and qualitative insight into China’s telecom market, analyzing key trends, evaluating near-term opportunities and assessing risk factors, based on proprietary data from Pyramid Research’s databases.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following:
• Regional context: Telecom market size and trends in China compared with other countries in Africa and Middle East region.
• Economic, demographic and political context in China.
• The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
• A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, fixed Internet, mobile voice and mobile data and pay-TV.
• Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2014 to 2021.
• The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
• In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
• Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in China’s telecommunications market.
Reasons to Buy
• Gain in-depth analysis of current strategies and future trends of the telecommunications market in China, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format, to build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
• Understand the factors behind ongoing and upcoming trends in China mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares, to align product offerings and strategies to meet customer’s demand.
• Leverage the graphical information (more than 20 charts and tables in the report based on the Pyramid Research forecast products), to gain an overview of the telecom market in China.
• Analysis of key telecom players in the markets and major business strategies being adopted by them, to identify the opportunities to improve the market share.
• Explore novel opportunities to align your product strategies and offerings to meet the requirements and succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in China.
Table of Content: Key Points
Market and competitor overview
Economic, demographic and political context
Major market players
Overall market opportunities
Get in touch:
Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 (339) 368 6938 (US)/+91 841 198 5042 (IND)
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire