PUNE, INDIA, March 13, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — WiseGuyReports.com with their unique quality of simplifying the market research study, presents a deep diving study report “Construction Global Industry Almanac 2017-2021”
Global Construction industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including market size (value 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Click here for sample report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/3054054-construction-global-industry-almanac-2017-2021
Major Highlight of the Report
– The construction industry is defined as the value of work put in place annually in the residential and non-residential segments. Construction Industry work is excluded. Where possible data has not been seasonally adjusted.
– The residential construction market is defined as the value of work put in place annually for residential buildings. This includes apartments, houses, and similar buildings, but not hotels etc. Market value includes new build and also renovations and repair; it includes construction of buildings and also preparatory work and completion (demolition, site preparation, electrical and plumbing installation, etc).
– The non-residential construction market is defined as the value of non-residential buildings constructed. These include, but are not restricted to, buildings intended for retail, commercial, manufacturing, and educational purposes.
– All currency conversions were calculated at constant average annual 2016 exchange rates.
– The global construction industry had total revenues of $5,022.3bn in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% between 2012 and 2016.
– The Residential segment was the industries most lucrative in 2016, with total revenues of $2,619.1bn, equivalent to 52.2% of the industry's overall value.
– Construction activities in Asia-Pacific have boosted once again the value of the global construction. The Chinese and Indian industries have mainly contributed to this growth, as well as other developing economies. Accordingly, the slowdown of the global industry was consequent to that of the Chinese industry. The growth of the US industry continued at strong rates, but its slight deceleration in 2016 added to the global trend. In contrast, the growth of the European industry was accelerated, however, the effects of sluggish economic growth are still apparent in major industries of this region such as Italy and France.
Construction Industry Major Outlook
– Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the G8 chemicals market
– Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the G8 chemicals market
– Leading company profiles reveal details of key chemicals market players’ G8 operations and financial performance
– Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the G8 chemicals market with five year forecasts
– Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country.
Construction Industry – Competitive Analysis
Key players are making innovative developments in Construction Industry. The same will help in improving the market performance. Heavy investments are made by major players in the R&D sector
For Detailed Reading Please visit @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/3054054-construction-global-industry-almanac-2017-2021
Wise Guy Reports is part of the Wise Guy Consultants Pvt. Ltd. and offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for industries and governments around the globe. Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available.
Partner Relations & Marketing Manager
Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (US)
Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (UK)
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire