Batteries Industry Business & Investment Opportunity (2018 – 2022) Market Research Reports
PUNE , INDIA, March 12, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Lithium-ion batteries already power the modern mobile lifestyle. Now, the world’s auto industry is standardising around them for electric cars. So, too, are suppliers of renewable energy storage systems. Despite a raft of competing technologies, Lithium-ion is likely to remain dominant over the next five to seven years. This is because in its key prospective growth markets – connected devices, electric vehicles and home energy storage – safety issues tend to be paramount and no other technology has been as rigorously tested.
Inside this report, we will look at the dominance of lithium-ion battery and its prospective growth markets.
– This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
– About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
– Research has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorised into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Single Theme report, offering in-depth research into a specific theme. It identifies winners and losers based on technology leadership, market position and other factors.
Reasons to buy
– Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
– Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
– Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
– Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Table of Content: Key Points
Lithium-ion: the dominant battery technology
Market size and growth forecasts
Alternatives to Lithium-ion battery technology
The main battery enabled sectors
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire