Artificial Intelligence Market 2018 Global Industry Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast To 2022
PUNE , INDIA, March 12, 2018 /EINPresswire.com/ — Summary
Apple, Alphabet, Facebook, Microsoft, Alibaba and Amazon have all grown to their current size by dominating the most profitable bits of the digital communications value chain as it has evolved. In its next reincarnation, AI will be the technology platform that reaps the biggest rewards.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to software-based systems that use data inputs to make decisions on their own. The key technologies behind it are machine learning coupled with natural user interfaces, such as voice recognition.
Inside this report, we will look at the effect of artificial intelligence in the investment landscape and identifying winners and losers.
– This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
– About our Thematic Research Ecosystem
Research has developed a unique thematic methodology for valuing technology, media and telecom companies based on their relative strength in the big investment themes that are impacting their industry. Whilst most investment research is underpinned by backwards looking company valuation models, thematic methodology identifies which companies are best placed to succeed in a future filled with multiple disruptive threats. To do this, tracks the performance of the top 600 technology, media and telecom stocks against the 50 most important themes driving their earnings, generating 30,000 thematic scores. The algorithms in “thematic engine” help to clearly identify the winners and losers within the TMT sector. Our 600 TMT stocks are categorized into 18 sectors. Each sector scorecard has a thematic screen, a risk screen and a valuation screen. Our thematic research ecosystem has a three-tiered reporting structure: single theme, multi-theme and sector scorecard. This report is a Single Theme report, offering in-depth research into a specific theme. It identifies winners and losers based on technology leadership, market position and other factors.
Reasons to buy
– Our thematic investment research product, supported by our thematic engine, is aimed at senior (C-Suite) executives in the corporate world as well as institutional investors.
– Corporations: Helps CEOs in all industries understand the disruptive threats to their competitive landscape
– Investors: Helps fund managers focus their time on the most interesting investment opportunities in global TMT.
– Our unique differentiator, compared to all our rival thematic research houses, is that our thematic engine has a proven track record of predicting winners and losers.
Table of Content: Key Points
AI could impact investors in three ways
Investors could value companies on the strength of their AI assets
Investors themselves may rely more on AI within their research process
Investors may be sucked into the war for AI talent
The power behind deep learning
Machine learning in the cloud
Ten categories of AI software
Market size and growth forecasts
AI leaders in the US
AI leaders in China
Get in touch:
+1 646 845 9349 / +44 208 133 9349
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire